Username's Upon Forum Registration

Rules & Regulations - NON MEMBERS MUST READ THIS SECTION
Ken
Goyle Driver
Goyle Driver
England

Username's Upon Forum Registration

Post by Ken » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Guys, just a note to ask you that upon registering with the forum that you Please use a sensible user-name upon registering, as we have had a lot of bother with Spam-bots and have had to set the forum to Admin Account Activation. If i see what i suspect as a daft or weird name then i just delete it without even wasting my time. So if you have tried registering and haven't been activated then that's why. Thanks for your co-operation on this matter.

Ken (Admin & Forum Owner).

Ken
Goyle Driver
Goyle Driver
England

Re: Username's Upon Forum Registration

Post by Ken » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:27 am

Guys i am having A LOT of unusual names trying to register on BR Blue, but i am just ignoring there registration attempts as they are usually Spam bots. If you are having problems getting your account activated please use a sensible name then i can change it after your activated if you wish.
Sorry but prevention is better than Cure. Pass the word around if you have recommended someone to the forum.

Thanks Ken

Ken
Goyle Driver
Goyle Driver
England

Post by Ken » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am

Had a couple of un-usual names trying to register but i have just binned them, If you don't use sensible names to register then im sorry you won't get on. This is because of recent hits of spambots posting their rubbish on the forum. So if your registering Please use a REAL Sensible name.

Ken

Ken
Goyle Driver
Goyle Driver
England

Post by Ken » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Yet more spammers today. So If you don't use a sensible name upon registration, then don't complain when i don't activate the membership. Sorry but we have had too many spammers posting their rubbish.

Please use real name then once we know you are fine you can change it to whatever you wish. :-thumbsup

Thanks Ken
(Admin/Owner)

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome to BR BLUE Model Rail Forum”

BR BLUE : Disclaimer